Terms & Conditions
By posting material to this website you agree to the following:
- Share my ideas and opinions, comment on others’ ideas and make the most of this opportunity to have my say on the Nuclear Fuel Cycle Royal Commission.
- Only submit posts, votes or contributions on my own behalf, and will not impersonate another person.
- Ask questions if I am unclear about anything and clarify my questions with the moderator.
- Make sure I have permission from an appropriate authority to post anything on the website including photos of other people, videos, art works and articles.
- Only make posts, votes or contributions that I know to be true and not include any misleading or deceptive material.
- Confirm that my name and contact details are correct and I am not misleading the Nuclear Fuel Cycle Royal Commission, including by using a fake or temporary email address.
- Use language that is not offensive, insulting or threatening.
- Only post material on the website that is suitable for anyone to view, including young children. I will keep it G-rated.
- Only post material once to the website and will not send multiple copies or versions.
- Keep my private details private and will not post my email address, contact details or private information on this website.
- Keep the private details of others private and will not post anyone else’s private email address or contact details, nor impersonate anyone else or falsely represent someone.
- Stay on topic – my contributions to the website will be relevant to the topic and/or discussion.
- Agree that the Nuclear Fuel Cycle Royal Commission website and the South Australian Government assume no responsibility and have no liability for inaccurate, offensive or inappropriate content on the site and have no obligation to modify or remove inaccurate, offensive or inappropriate content.
- Report any content on the site that is inaccurate, offensive or inappropriate.
- Acknowledge that the website administrators have no obligation to monitor or resolve disputes between me and other users.
- Agree that my email address will be retained if I post on this website.
Consent to collection and use of contact information and Acceptable Use Policy
By joining this community, you agree that the Nuclear Fuel Cycle Royal Commission may collect, store and use your name and contact details for the purpose of further consultation and information dissemination and you agree to the Nuclear Fuel Cycle Royal Commission collecting, storing and using your contact details for this purpose.
I will not:
- Use the website to abuse, stalk, harass or threaten others.
- Incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or other personal characteristics.
- Use the website to conduct any illegal activity or encourage any illegal activity or depict nudity, or in any way any obscene, violent, harassing, sexually explicit or other objectionable subject matter.
- Use the website for any purpose that could be defamatory, or abusive including any material that is indecent or libellous or in any way prevents others from enjoying the website.
- Contribute material to the website that contains or links to any commercial advertising material.
The Nuclear Fuel Cycle Royal Commission does not necessarily support or condone all discussions on this website. The website administrators:
- Retain the right to determine, at our discretion, which comments, votes or contributions violate our Acceptable Use policy.
- Will remove defamatory comments where they are identified. We will assess all reports of inappropriate comments and respond accordingly.