This statement sets out this site’s policies relating to the privacy and security of your personal information and security of your other information. This privacy and security statement applies only to this site.
This site is operated in compliance with the Government of South Australia’s Information Privacy Principles (IPPs), a copy of which can be obtained on the Department of the Premier and Cabinet website.
This site collects and uses the following information from users:
- A record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes – the user’s IP address, the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the site’s usage statistics.
- The site will retains the email address of people who enter their details through the Keep Me Informed section of this site. That information is stored and will be used for the purpose of providing regular updates to you (and on a de-identified basis for statistical purposes). That information will not be disclosed unless you agree or it is required to be disclosed by law.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party except in accordance with the IPPs.
- Site administrators are required to protect and handle your personal information in accordance with the IPPs.
- This site and the Government of South Australia are responsible for the privacy and security of information while it is collected, stored on or passing through this site. The Government of South Australia agencies and instrumentalities are responsible for the privacy and security of information collected by, stored on or passing through their own websites.
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this site. There are alternative ways to obtaining information from, and transacting business with, the Government of South Australia for those users who do not wish to use the Internet.
- Please note that this site contains links to other web sites that are included on the basis of containing content relevant to the Commission’s activities. When a user has clicked on a link to another website, they leave this site and this privacy and security statement does not apply to those websites.
- The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time. If you return to this site on a regular basis it is suggested that you carefully read the information then provided.